07 August 2011

destination and the journey.

If I hunger for the destination, may I still enjoy the journey? There is such great beauty in both.
Today I was reminded of the value of gathering soul snapshots of the fleeting moments. The impression of the day may be just as precious the clarity of the instant.

French van. Personalized. We are His hands. 
Late summer bounty. Oh taste and see.
Romanian forest. His ways are life.
Today I was reminded of the value of savoring the breathtaking destination given me. The value of being still after the fleeting moments, of the beautiful collision of impression and clarity.

Sunset. Surduc, Romania.
Shout it, go on and scream it from the mountains. Go on and tell it to the masses. He is God. ~All the Poor and Powerless (All Sons and Daughters)

No comments: